Graduation season is officially in full swing. Whether your recent grad is preparing for college or the real world, share your best wishes by gifting one of these thoughtful and unique items from Design Ideas!
1. Tinsel™ photo clips ($22.50 retail): Make some memories and display those treasured photos all in one place with these fun photo clips. Equipped with 12 golden clips on a 5 foot long cable, Tinsel™ adds sparkle to any dorm room or first-time apartment.
2. TheEnd™ bookend ($28.50 retail): This perfect graduation gift celebrates the end of a successful academic journey. Crafted of sturdy MDF, our TheEnd™ bookend creates a happy ending for all of your bookshelf stories, even those boring college textbooks.
3. CrossCountry™ message board ($79 retail): If life's a journey, then this message board is your roadmap for navigating even the most hectic school or work week. This thick, sturdy cork board is designed to show true-scale topographic land formations (a bonus feature for those geography majors). Post important notes and reminders with our MapMarker™ pushpins to help you reach your destination at the end of each day, or photos of your vacations to gaze at when you need a mental break from those all-night study sessions before finals.
4. Merit™ magnets ($7 each retail): When a job well done deserves more than just a pat on the back, our Merit™ magnets serve as the proper boast. A modern and playful take on scout patches, these hand-stitched patch magnets make a great gift for any recent graduate.
5. WorkDarts™ set ($17 retail): Our WorkDarts™ set helps students and workers stay on target all day long. Post ideas and inspirations with our miniature replicas of the darts and dartboard you'd play on a night out with friends at your favorite college spot. A great addition to an office cubicle or dorm room, this set includes the dartboard and six clever dart-shaped pushpins. Throwing these darts at your coworkers or college roommates is not recommended.
6. Tag Folio™ pouches ($13.50-$22.50 retail): We create our Folio pouches out of the most interesting materials we can find, including this popular Tag style. It's the same material that's on the back of your jeans, indestructible and washable. These durable pouches are the perfect gift for the high school graduate preparing for college or the college graduate preparing for the first big boy/girl job. The two larger sizes are padded to safely store important papers, tablets and reading materials for those long commutes to and from work or school campus. The small size pouch is great for holding your essential items (student/work ID, receipts, loose change, lip balm, etc.) that typically get lost at the bottom of your purse, bookbag or briefcase.
Click here to shop these thoughtful gifts (and more interesting things) for 2016 graduates. Use promotion code GRAD16 to receive 16% off your order!